Tuesday 13 September 2016

Solution to Error: Cannot email a bing map link in Vista Windows mail

Cannot email a bing map link in Vista Windows mail

I use Windows Mail that came with Vista home premium for my email.  I have never had this problem before.

I want to send this map link to meet my sister.
 
Here is the map:
http://www.bing.com/maps/#JnE9LkktNDk0JTJiRSUyYiUyNTI2JTJiUGVubiUyYkF2ZSUyYlMlMjUyYyUyYk1pbm5lYXBvbGlzJTI1MmMlMmJNTiUyYjU1NDMxJTdlc3N0LjAlN2VwZy4xJmJiPTYyLjE0Njc5MjMyMjg3OTMlN2UtNDUuNDQ2NTg2NjA4NSU3ZTIwLjU1NDE0ODg4MjUwMzIlN2UtMTQxLjE1OTQ3NzIzMzU=

I have pasted links like this in Vista Windows mail many times without any problem.  This is the first time I pasted a link for a map.  After I send a link I always go to the “sent items” folder and click on the link to test the links.  Clicking this link brought
up bing maps main page but not the location.
 
Okay.  I will send the links as attached .url files.  That seems logical.  I click the attach button and I attach the first link file from my favorites folder to the email.  This is where Vista goes schizophrenic on me.  The file name is different in the email. 
This has never happened before.  I click the attach button again to attach another map link .url file.  The normal window that opens to choose files to attach does not display the favorites folder contents as it should.  It shows a folder from IE5 cache. 
What?  The bing map .url link files were created from firefox browser.  The files are in my favorites folder.  But it shows these attached files from IE5?  (I have IE updated to the latest IE9)
Okay.  I will copy and paste the .url files from the favorites folder to the email attachment field.  That worked(not really).  The attached files looked just like any other file I have sent.  Surely what I see is what will be sent.  I sent to my sister.  I
go to “sent items” folder and click on the files to test if they work.  I click on the files and they are listed as normal but “shaded”.  I click on these files.  Nothing happens.  I see these files.
I click on the files as normal and nothing.  Is this schizophrenic
or what?
Vista Windows mail absolutely refuses to send a bing map link pasted in the email or attached or attached though copy/paste.  I tried it three different ways and Vista Windows mail absolutely refuses to send a bing map link.

Anwsers to the Problem Cannot email a bing map link in Vista Windows mail

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Windows Error Reporting - To Fix Cannot email a bing map link in Vista Windows mail

  1. Go to Start button.
  2. Open Control Panel.
  3. Go to Windows Error Reporting.
  4. Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
  5. Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
  6. Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
  7. Next, click the Advanced settings link.
  8. Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Cannot email a bing map link in Vista Windows mail:

How to Fix Cannot email a bing map link in Vista Windows mail with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed


Related: Best Way to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite A205-S4607 Speech System v.1.00.2520 driver,[Solved] Download Toshiba Satellite C655D-S9511D Face Recognition v.3.1.17 driver,How to Download Toshiba Satellite L655-S5106BN Media Controller Plug-in v.1.0.8.0 driver,Download Toshiba Satellite L845-SP4281RM PC Health Monitor v.1.7.15.0 driver,How Can You Update & Download Toshiba Satellite Pro U500-EZ1321 Web Camera Application v.1.1.1.6 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17,Way to Download RealTek RTL8100C(L) Driver v.5.01,Way to Download RealTek RTL8100E Drivers v.694,Way to Update & Download RealTek RTL8101L Auto Installation Program v.6.110 driver,Method to Update & Download RealTek RTL8111G PXE and RPL ROM code v.2.58 driver,How to Update & Download RealTek RTL8411B(N) Driver v.10.003,Best Way to Update & Download ASUS A53SV nVidia Graphics Driver v.8.17.12.6686,Method to Herunterladen ASUS K75VJ Intel Rapid Storage Technology Treiber v.11.6.0.1030,How Can You Update & Download ASUS CG8580 Intel Chipset Driver v.9.3.0.1019,Method to Update & Download ASUS K41VD Intel INF Update Driver v.9.1.1.1015,Way to Update & Download ASUS Pro70T NB Probe v.3.0.0026 driver
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: Cannot get into the Mymsn.com homepage. Just keeps sending me to msn.com.,Cannot enter my windows mail inbox,getting error code 0x80004005 [Anwsered],How to Fix Error - Cannot access Facebook since I switched to IE8?,How to Fix Error - cannot install office 2010 or adobe reader updates error 1606?,[Anwsered] Cannot Change Default PDF Program FROM Adobe to Other,Can't download PP templates automatically to Windows 7 w/IE 8,Can't change drive letter - Vista,Can't change homegroup sharing permission,Can't connect XP shared printer to Win7 except as a local printer.__,Can You Connect the LAN Adapter for Wii On your Windows 7 Laptop?

No comments:

Post a Comment