Auto fill of Formulas (RESOLVED)
Is there a problem on the autofill of formulas on Microsoft Office Excel 2007?
I have a formula, example = G36*F2 When I drag down on the autofill, about 12 rows, the G36 increases by 1 and the F2 increases by 1. It did not do that on 2003 version.
The help did NOT provide an answer. I have tried copy and paste special, paste
formulas and the same thing happened. The formula is not holding on the drag down.
Is this a bug issue?
Keys to the Problem Auto fill of Formulas (RESOLVED)
Does this issue happen with one specific file or with all excel files?
Create a new test Excel file, try to use ‘Auto fill’ and check if it works fine.
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Auto fill of Formulas (RESOLVED):
How to Fix Auto fill of Formulas (RESOLVED) with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Run it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: [Anwsered] Attempting to load Printmaster15 on to Windows7,How to Fix - automatically create excel worksheets?,How Can I Fix - ASUS N56J Start menu swipe loads random app?,Troubleshooting:Auto-Fill Macro Help Error,[Solution] automatic turns on at 12:00 am how do i turn this setting off so it stops coming on by itself,application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?