Autosave/Recover location grayed out
I cannot change the autosave/recover location in Excel 007 because the option is grayed out. I am the administrator on my personal computer and the only user . I've been searching for an answer but can't find one that works. Can anyone please help?
Keys to the Problem Autosave/Recover location grayed out
- Download the Microsoft Windows ISO (installation device) from the following website:
- Users must select the appropriate ISO, either 32 bit or 64 bit, depending upon their individual computer.
- Extract the ISO file to a separate USB device or burn the program to a compact disc.
- Run the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade directly from the software that you have thus created.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Autosave/Recover location grayed out:
How to Fix Autosave/Recover location grayed out with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: Avoid Chart Label Contention,Solution to Error: Are the MCSA and MCITP: Server Administrator on Windows Server 2008 essentially the same thing? From the looks of it they have the exact same course requirements.,Fast Solution to Problem: Backup error 0x80070002 'The System can not find the file specified' when using USB external hard drive as NAS,Fast Solution to Error: Auto alphabetize apps in apps list.,Tech Support: automatically autofit row height,application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?