Applying standard cell styles using conditional formatting
How can I apply a defined/named Excel style (Normal, Bad, Good, etc.) using the Conditional Formatting feature?
Anwsers to the Problem Applying standard cell styles using conditional formatting
Actually you can accomplish approximately the same thing by simply going Conditional Formatting --> Highlight Cell Rules --> (select condition) --> "Light Red Fill with Dark Red Text", etc.
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix Applying standard cell styles using conditional formatting
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Applying standard cell styles using conditional formatting:
How to Fix Applying standard cell styles using conditional formatting with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Run it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: error message fsui.exe/ wlidcli.dll is missing
,Solution to Error: Excel: Automatic number generation
,Troubleshoot:i wanna change language of all windows in Windows 7 Home Premium
,Troubleshooting:IF Function, if the vendor ID in column A matches any of the vendor ID's in column F, I want 1099 to appear in column D. Error
,Fast Solution to Problem: ReadyBoost is not working properly in my computer
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22),brclr.dll.mu_ Missing Error Fixer,How To Resolve Missing fin_myagtui.eng Problem,Corrupted f_0006ad File - How to Fix,nkebigvg.cpl Not Found Error Fixer,Corrupted olcontrols.ocx File - How to Fix
Read More: How to Resolve - Am not able to open internet explorer..till i figure why i can't...can i open it thru Google Chrome????,How to Fix Error - Analyse & defragment is taking more then 24 hours?,Fast Solution to Problem: Am using Acer Aspire 1692WLMi with Windows XP Home Edition. Problem is could not shut down windows normally with \"shut down\" and \"restart\" buttons. Currently, could only shut down by hybernating or standby. Please assist. Thanks! Cheers!,Troubleshooting:Ambilight application for WMC,How to Fix Problem - annoying jump-up ads?,After Windows Update CD/DVD drive does not work,After installing windows 7 to laptop the labels print out of line how can I fix it,After my computer sleeps the wireless always disconnects and will no reconnect,After signing into Pogo.com, I get a message" This tab has been recovered"....what does this mean and how do I fix it.....,All desktop icons changed to windows live and does not open