Adobe Bridge (Installed, Default viewer), not listed in .jpg file association search.
Adobe Bridge is my default .jpg viewer.
I have some jpegs that a friend sent me.Their extension begins with DSC and ends with .jpg.
When prompted to choose a viewer, Bridge is not in the progams pane.
Worse is that in a deeper search in the Adobe file,(
in the file association seach menu), Bridge dosen't exist there either.
Bridge is installed and works fine and appears in all the correct places except when trying to open these particular images.
Bridge will open them no problem if I first open Bridge and
then select said jpegs.
Bridge should open images by default, AND should appear in the file association menu.
But it don't!
TY in advance!
Anwsers to the Problem Adobe Bridge (Installed, Default viewer), not listed in .jpg file association search.
Does the application occur in Programs and features option in control panel?
Perform steps from the article mentioned below to set the default programs and check if the issue persists.
Note: Use the browse option while setting the default program, search for the program installed and select it.
Hope that helps.
Windows Restore - Totally Fix All Errors including Adobe Bridge (Installed, Default viewer), not listed in .jpg file association search.
- Click on the Start button on the Taskbar.
- Type "System Restore" (without quotes) in the Search box and hit Enter or,
- Click on System Restore (when you see System Restore pop up in the list of search results).
- Make sure the "Recommended restore" radio button is checked on the restore utility window.
- Click on Next and follow the instructions given.
Note: There is the option on the restore utility to select "Choose a different restore point". Unless you have a specific reason to select a different date and time than what Windows recommends, just select the recommended option stated in the steps above. If you choose to select another one, follow these steps:Click on that desired date and time, and Windows 7 will perform a scan for any affected programs in that restore point.
Once completed, click Next and follow the instructions given.
Once you have selected the restore point, your system will start the restoring process, after which you will have to restart the system.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Adobe Bridge (Installed, Default viewer), not listed in .jpg file association search.:
How to Fix Adobe Bridge (Installed, Default viewer), not listed in .jpg file association search. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How to Fix - Add or Remove Snap-ins does not appear on the file menu of Computer Management or any other console.?,Troubleshooting:Adobe Reader question (not working)....In the right place? Error,Aero turns off unexpectedly, can only restart by reboot. [Solved],Adding HTML tags to selected text,How to Resolve - Address bar dark gray and task bar won't pop up.?,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded