After Failed Update, Black Screen Windows 8
I have a two day old Asus Laptop with Windows 8.
When I turned it on this morning it was updating.
The update got stuck at %15 of the second step.
I eventually force shutdown the laptop.
When I turn it back on I get a black screen, my mouse still there
Anwsers to the Problem After Failed Update, Black Screen Windows 8
System Update Readiness Command: To Fix After Failed Update, Black Screen Windows 8
On running the System Update readiness Command, it will Detect & Replace Incorrect Registry data with the Correct one. Which may ultimately Solve After Failed Update, Black Screen Windows 8 in Windows.
- Open CMD as Administrator by Simply Right Clicking on Start button > Command Prompt (Admin).
- Now Type or Copy paste "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth" and hit Enter,
- Now again Type or Copy paste this "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and hit Enter.
- Close the Command Prompt Window because we are done.
Reboot your Windows & see if error After Failed Update, Black Screen Windows 8 is still there.
Note: Your administrator's password might be needed.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: After Failed Update, Black Screen Windows 8:
How to Fix After Failed Update, Black Screen Windows 8 with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Adobe Shockwave and Flash Player Upgrades [Anwsered],Troubleshooting:After everything working OK all of a sudden I can't open my documents or WORD, Power Point etc..seem to be either hidden somewhere or refusing to open ? Error,How Can I Fix - Adobe reader 9.1 - not working since upgrade to IE8, cannot uninstall or upgrade?,Fast Solution to Error: Adobe Software (CS 5.5) won't install without errors.,How Can You Fix - Adobe Flash Player error: BDB57FF2 79B9 4205 9447 F5FE85FE37312.?,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded