Add Power Button to the charms bar (suggestion - reposted). Make Windows 8 shut down in two clicks!
reposting as a discussion a question I made previously in the community:
In order to make the shut down option available with fewer clicks (just as Windows 7), I suggest that Microsoft adds a "Power" button on the charms bar, right bellow "Settings".
This button could have a small side menu with all of the power options: shut
down, restart, sleep (and/or hibernate), making them available within two clicks.
This change will help users shut down faster, but will cause a compilation that can yet be easily outreached: The "Settings" side menu will also contain a "Power" button.
This Power button can be replaced with a "More Settings" or "PC Settings" button, after
the "change PC settings" tile button on the bottom is removed permanently.
I hope my suggestions are applicable.
The pictures seem to be cut in the right side - I don't know why - they appear correctly if you right click and download them.
Solutions to the Problem Add Power Button to the charms bar (suggestion - reposted). Make Windows 8 shut down in two clicks!
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Add Power Button to the charms bar (suggestion - reposted). Make Windows 8 shut down in two clicks!:
How to Fix Add Power Button to the charms bar (suggestion - reposted). Make Windows 8 shut down in two clicks! with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Solution to Problem: Adding a Label category to a pie chart.,Adobe Flash Player Embedded in IE 10 and 11 will not work and can not be changed by adobe HELP [Anwsered],How to Fix Problem - Adobe Flash Player10 ActiveX & Java 6 Update 18 installed, but not showing in PROGRAMS, not opening up songs, and just not working.?,Aero Crashes Installing Program on windows 7 RC1 [Anwsered],Solution to Error: adding a page border to my document,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded