Thursday 25 August 2016

Tech Support: Brand new HP p6540y freezes when I'm using Windows 7.

Brand new HP p6540y freezes when I'm using Windows 7.

This has happened ever since I got the new computer last Saturday.  I've tried all the hotfixes and general suggestions I've found online, nothing is making a difference.  The computer is regularly freezing - especially if I'm trying to play a game or have
more than one program running.
The problem is that I work from home using TS Gateway to connect remotely to our office.  On TS Gateway I invariably have a connection program, a SoftPhone program, an in-house program, Outlooki and at least two IE pages running.  I've noticed the computer
locks roughly every 40 - 45 minutes when I'm working.
What is so frustrating is that when this happens, I can't CTRL-Alt-Delete to clear the clog, nor can I power off by using the power button.  I don't have the time to wait for it to clear itself because, well, I'm working and have a quota to meet.  The only
way to unstick the computer is to turn off the power strip itself and restart.  I realize this is most likely NOT the best way to deal with the problem and may be causing problems of its own, but for now it's the only workaround I have that allows me to work
from home.
I'm seriously considering having the new computer wiped clean and seeing if it's possible to download everything from my old computer's hard drive onto this new computer.  XP NEVER gave me problems like this system does!
Any suggestions?

Anwsers to the Problem Brand new HP p6540y freezes when I'm using Windows 7.

Download Error Fixer (Free)

A new computer that freezes regularly might be defective.  I'd contact the company you bought it from, describe the problems, and see what they say.  If it's defective, they should replace it for free under warranty.
Boulder Computer Maven
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

System Update Readiness Command: To Fix Brand new HP p6540y freezes when I'm using Windows 7.

On running the System Update readiness Command, it will Detect & Replace Incorrect Registry data with the Correct one. Which may ultimately Solve Brand new HP p6540y freezes when I'm using Windows 7. in Windows.

  1. Open CMD as Administrator by Simply Right Clicking on Start button > Command Prompt (Admin).
  2. Now Type or Copy paste "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth" and hit Enter,
  3. Now again Type or Copy paste this "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and hit Enter.
  4. Close the Command Prompt Window because we are done.

Reboot your Windows & see if error Brand new HP p6540y freezes when I'm using Windows 7. is still there.

Note: Your administrator's password might be needed.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Brand new HP p6540y freezes when I'm using Windows 7.:

How to Fix Brand new HP p6540y freezes when I'm using Windows 7. with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The errors will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related: How to Download Toshiba Portege R500 HDD/SSD Alert Utility v.2.2.0.0 driver,Way to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite A355-S69403 Motorola Modem Region Select Utility v.2.2.3.0 driver,Where to Download Toshiba Satellite L305-S5926 HW Setup Utility v.2.00.11 driver,[Solved] Download Toshiba Satellite L675-S7115 Laptop Checkup v.2.0.6.22 driver,Method to Download Toshiba Satellite M645-S4080 Media Controller v.1.1.88.1 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17
Read More: [Anwsered] BSOD: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f) on shutdown\/sleep,How Can You Fix - blurry images on sites?,Fast Solution to Error: Brother P-Touch Editor requires MSXML 4.0 SP3 Parser - but problem remains,Troubleshooter of Error: BSOD error while using Google Chrome on Windows 7 x64.,calculate date in mergefield to previous date,All diagnostic tools give 0x800700C1, troubleshooting wizard can't continue,all files try to open with adobe,all icons on desktop have changed to Adobe icon and won't open,All functions of my outlook are working except it will not let me "REPLY" or start a "NEW" email,all f1-f12 shortcuts not work

No comments:

Post a Comment